Friday 19 August 2011

My conversaton with Mr. DJ - there are something hiding , hope you can see them

Mr. DJ: hey, why don't u say hi n leave
Sent at 17:58 on Friday
me: when
?
i am still here
Mr. DJ: now
me: hahaha
i m not leaving yet
Mr. DJ: aww
ok
say hi when u about to leave
me: fking
u seem busy sometimes
that's why not talk
Mr. DJ: aww
like that
that's u think
me: can u help translation
if u have free time
what u really doing there?
Mr. DJ: nothing
how can i help u
me: help without paid
Mr. DJ: translate from which language
good
me: burmese - shan
Mr. DJ: interesting
me: u want to try?
Mr. DJ: sure
me: is that ok give me back by Monday?
only 2 pages
Mr. DJ: yp,
sure
send me
me: already done
Mr. DJ: very quite
me: haha
Sent at 18:05 on Friday
Mr. DJ: about what?
Sent at 18:06 on Friday
Mr. DJ: haha
so sad
i have no font
can't read at all
Sent at 18:09 on Friday
me: no problem
Sent at 18:11 on Friday
me: download n install
Mr. DJ: k
me: oh
no
wrng
Mr. DJ: what?
i got win research here
Sent at 18:13 on Friday
me: check
Mr. DJ: it doesn't word probably
some words r missing
me: win burmese
Mr. DJ: now? again?
awww
me: yes
Sent at 18:15 on Friday
Mr. DJ: yp, this is what the fucking language
haha
it four pages
u said only two
Sent at 18:17 on Friday
me: haha
sorry
actually 2 when i do layout
Sent at 18:20 on Friday
Mr. DJ: lo;gv;j/cr;El;yU,amr,jT; yU,El;jcr,lo;gv;j/cr;
or
me: wow
what langauge is it?
Mr. DJ: tai font
me: yes
i know
Tai is expert of creating font
i can not follow sometimes
Mr. DJ: i'll save in pdf when this is end
me: no
i have to do layout
so, it must be in word
use web 1
Mr. DJ: aww
me: font
the font that i sent 1st round
size is 14
Mr. DJ: oh
wait
me: but it ok i can change font size
dont say that u dont know how to use ti
Sent at 18:26 on Friday
Mr. DJ: how then?
me: it is the same with burmse font
Mr. DJ: yp, that's why i say it burmese like
i don't know how to use it
so sad
me: um!
what font u use?
Mr. DJ: tai
me: like Tzerng Kong ?
Mr. DJ: don't know
me: the same with english key board?
Mr. DJ: yp, that onw
one
Sent at 18:31 on Friday
me: i c
but i don't know how to use it
Sent at 18:32 on Friday
me: ok, let keep it to next time
Mr. DJ: k
me: coz the deadline is Wednesday
so, worry if not finish on time
Mr. DJ: oh
Sent at 18:34 on Friday
me: what is ur fucking internet connection in rg???
i c u off and on very often
Mr. DJ: haha
that is normal
me: if they have no ability to do management of Mong Marn
ask him to go out
Mr. DJ: yp, i must fuck them off one day
Sent at 18:40 on Friday
KhamsaiDJ: hey
me: what up
Mr. DJ: tell me about 3D jobs
what r they
dirty
dangerous
n what
me: difficulty
Mr. DJ: aww
thanks
me: don't u update ur blog ?
i visited this morning , it gave me virus
Mr. DJ: i can't sign it in
oh, really?
how sould i do the?
any advice?
me: haha
i am not com expert
try to remember pw
Mr. DJ: but u r good as com user
me: only some program
Mr. DJ: they block all bloggers web site here
me: wow
Mr. DJ: u don't know that?
me: no,
that is very bad
send them to learn what is the meaing of free media
Sent at 18:47 on Friday
Mr. DJ: no, i don't support the buffalo to learn
send them to hell is the best way i find
me: 5555
Sent at 18:49 on Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment